We can make single-page or hybrid mobile applications using React.js. It has a virtual DOM (Document Object Model) which enhances its performance speed. It will help us to make applications for Android as well as for IOS. Its framework has proper tooling which makes it more efficient.
1. Easy to learn:
2. Job & Hiring:
React has a very big community as Facebook maintains it. That’s why many people show their interest in learning React. This is a benefit for companies as they can find a skilled and experienced React developer without any hassle.
3. Virtual DOM (Virtual DOCUMENT OBJECT MODEL): Virtual DOM enhances its performance speed a lot. Virtual DOM enables the view layer in web browsers efficiently.
4. Reusable Components: We can reuse code components in React. It saves a lot of time and effort. It has a set of many pre-existing components and also gives us a facility of reusable components.
5. Helpful toolset: React has handy tools for developers. This toolset makes the task easier and understandable for them.
React Native is a platform that allows us to build native mobile apps and cross-platform apps. It is created by Facebook and the community and launched in 2015. React is the base abstraction of React Native. Facebook created React Native for its internal use. It focuses on mobile apps rather than browsers.
1. Hot Reloading - This is the most attractive feature of React native. If you make any change in your code and it is visible automatically during development. All the changes can be tracked. This will save developers time and effort for making the app.
3. High Performance - It also supports code reusability. Its regular updates make it a better place to work. With the use of native tools and controls, we can make its performance better and efficient.
5. Saves money and time – As it is compatible with both Android and IOS. So, developers have to install only one app which will save their money. Also with the help of its great tooling task, developers can execute tasks rapidly.
3. Developer tools - React supports many tools in-built. These tools save a lot of time and effort for developers. It uses third-party CLI tools and has excellent support for major IDEs. React Native supports many innovative tools. As hot reloading; handle logs, Live Reload, etc. We can even use Redux Dev tools and Chrome Dev tools in React native.
5. Compatibility - React is a single piece of code that is not compatible with many platforms. React Native is compatible with many platforms which are Android, IOS, or windows.
6. Navigation - React uses a router for navigating web pages. React native has an in-built navigator for navigating mobile applications.
How can DevOps scale your D2C/B2C business?
It's all about capacity and capability when it comes to scalability. Setting the groundwork to enable and support your company's growth is what scaling a business requires. It necessitates the use of the appropriate tools, methods, and technology. That’s where DevOps comes into play for the B2C and D2C businesses.
Types of Software Developers- Do you have trouble deciding the one you need?
This article is for those who want to create their own IT product but aren't sure what type of software developer they'll require. The first step is to read this blog to clear up any confusion regarding the type of software developer to hire. Step two is to hire developers after you have a better notion. Let's take a closer look. So, how about it?
Debunking Top Software Outsourcing Myths still existing in 2022
The myths surrounding software development outsourcing stem from a desire to misuse it, which can overshadow and incorrectly impact strategic decision-making. Let's debunk some of the most generally held and top 5 myths regarding software outsourcing and get rid of these roadblocks.