We can make single-page or hybrid mobile applications using React.js. It has a virtual DOM (Document Object Model) which enhances its performance speed. It will help us to make applications for Android as well as for IOS. Its framework has proper tooling which makes it more efficient.
2. Job & Hiring: React has a very big community as Facebook maintains it. That’s why many people show their interest in learning React. This is a benefit for companies as they can find a skilled and experienced React developer without any hassle.
3. Virtual DOM (Virtual DOCUMENT OBJECT MODEL): Virtual DOM enhances its performance speed a lot. Virtual DOM enables the view layer in web browsers efficiently.
4. Reusable Components: We can reuse code components in React. It saves our lot of time and effort. It has a set of many pre-existing components and also gives us a facility of reusable components.
5. Helpful toolset: React has handy tools for developers. This toolset makes the task easier and understandable for them.
React Native is a platform that allows us to build native mobile apps and cross-platform apps. It is created by Facebook and the community and launched in 2015. React is the base abstraction of React Native. Facebook created React Native for its internal use. It focuses on mobile apps rather than browsers.
1. Hot Reloading - This is the most attractive feature of React native. If you make any change in your code and it is visible automatically during development. All the changes can be tracked. This will save developers time and effort for making the app.
3. High Performance - It also supports code reusability. Its regular updates make it a better place to work. With the use of native tools and controls, we can make its performance better and efficient.
5. Saves money and time – As it is compatible with both Android and IOS. So, developers have to install only one app which will save their money. Also with the help of its great tooling task, developers can execute tasks rapidly.
3. Developer tools - React supports many tools in-built. These tools save a lot of time and effort for developers. It uses third-party CLI tools and has excellent support for major IDEs. React Native supports many innovative tools. As hot reloading; handle logs, Live Reload, etc. We can even use Redux Dev tools and Chrome Dev tools in React native.
5. Compatibility - React is a single piece of code that is not compatible with many platforms. React Native is compatible with many platforms which are Android, IOS, or windows.
6. Navigation - React uses a router for navigating web pages. React native has an in-built navigator for navigating mobile applications.
Tailwind CSS: Everything Explained Here!
In this article, you will get to know about Tailwind CSS and its features. This article will tell us about Tailwind and why it is superior to others.
Advantages of using React for my frontend development?
It is really necessary to develop a user-friendly frontend. Almost all the developers prefer to React for this purpose. In this article, you will get to know about the advantages of using React as a frontend developer.
Data Visualization using MS Excel
There are 750Mn MS Excel users worldwide. There is more harm than good we are doing to excel as a tool as well as our organization through our expectations from it. We either use it as a data repository or try using it as an end to end automation tool, purely something it is not built for. However, as an organization if you are heavily reliant on data and are struggling to make sense of it, this blog helps you understand how MS Excel can help you solve your problem.